MISUMI CAD Easter Design Contest
The creativity of designers often determines the success of products. It is essential for prototype designing as well as for various other tasks, such as defining a cost-effective way of production.
In the MISUMI CAD Easter Design contest, which is open until 31/03/2016, your creativity is also required. Give free rein to your imagination and design your own creative CAD Easter egg. From all the designs, our jury will determine three winners in April.
We hope you enjoy our contest and wish you good luck!
How does it work? It is quite easy:
- First, download our CAD Easter egg design template in your desired format (Solid Works or STEP).
- Second, open the template in your CAD program and be creative.
- Third, design your CAD Easter egg according to your wishes and send your proposal to email@example.com. Our jury will evaluate all the design proposals after 31/03/2016 and will determine three winners.
Download your desired CAD template:
With a bit of luck, one of the following prizes might soon be yours:
- 1st prize: Lego Creator Volkswagen T1 camper van
- 2nd prize: Carrera GO!!! Race for Vistory Starter Set
- 3rd prize: Sony headset with digital noise cancelling
The design contest is open to traders and their employees who send their design proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31/03/2016. Employees of MISUMI Europa GmbH as well as their relatives are not eligible to participate in the design contest.
All design proposals will be published at www.misumi-europe.com. The MISUMI jury will select the three best designs from the proposals in April. The winners will be notified in writing and will receive the prizes named above. The prizes cannot be redeemed by the winners for cash or any other prize or prizes. The winners have the possibility to refuse their prizes. In case a winner refuses his/her prize, another winner will be determined under the same conditions. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
Personal data provided by the participants for the processing of the design contest will neither be transmitted to third parties nor used for advertising purposes without the consent of the participants.
The participants agree that their personal data (first name, last name and city) might be published on the website of MISUMI Europa GmbH in connection with the design contest and the award of the prizes. There is no legal recourse.